NTT DATA Recruitment Drive 2022: Now NTT DATA is Conducting Job hiring for Freshers for the position of Associate Software Development Engineer location in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The candidates who are Finished in BE/B.Tech/ME/MTech is Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If Not please today job Updates updated with more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
NTT DATA Freshers Drive
NTT DATA Career Drive Details:
|Company Name||NTT DATA|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Position||Associate Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industries|
ABOUT NTT DATA Hiring:
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process, and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
The Software Development Engineer is accountable for designing, developing, and testing software systems, modules, or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools. Incumbents within this job are responsible for detailed design for certain modules/sub-systems, doing prototype for multi-vendor infrastructure, and showcasing it internally or externally to clients. Design and develop functionality in a micro-services environment working with APIs, telemetry data, and running ML/AI algorithms on it, working with both structured and unstructured data.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop solutions and functionality that drives the growth of business
- Write and test code
- Execute automated testing
- Participate in software deployment
- Deliver software components while working in collaboration with the product team
- Integrate and build solutions through automation and coding, using 3rd party software
- Craft, build, and debug large scale distributed systems
- Write, update and maintain the technical program, end-user documentation, and operational procedures
- Refactoring code
- Review code was written by other developers
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture and services in multiple public clouds like AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft Office 365
- Fluent in programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Python, Node.js, etc.
- Foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Good understanding of micro services-based software architecture and experience with API product development
- Expertise with SQL and no-SQL data stores including Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience with container run time (Docker, LXC/LXD)
- Familiar with agile practices and believes in test-driven development
- Ability to mentor junior engineers
- Possess a can-do attitude and one that takes initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work multi-functionally and work well as a team
- Ability to work well in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experience levels
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and tools
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- ME/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent with related demonstrable experience or BE/BTech in Computer Science or equivalent with related demonstrable experience as a software engineer working on large scale systems
- Experience working with geo-distributed teams through innovation, bootstrapping, pilot, and production phases with multiple stakeholders to the highest levels of quality and performance
- Experience in working with large data sets and ability to apply proper ML/AI algorithms
- Two or more years developing micro-services and RESTful APIs
How To Apply For NTT DATA Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
NTT DATA Recruitment Hiring 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates