Oracle job Openings on 24-July-2021: IT
FactSet Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For FY22 Campus Software Engineer I Position
Job Profile: FY22 Campus Software Engineer I
Company Name: FactSet
Company Location: Hyderabad
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES for FactSet Off Campus Drive
FactSet is looking for talented Software Engineers who will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining various financial applications, tools, and utilities. A software engineer is typically involved in all phases of development – from design through implementation. Software engineers work with various other departments to ensure that FactSet’s products and technologies are responsive to the changing needs of the investment community. The ideal candidate must have a thorough knowledge of Software Engineering principles and best practices. Individuals must possess a high degree of creativity, a strong talent for problem-solving to conquer complex technical obstacles and work independently
• Object-oriented languages such as C++, C#, Java, Go.
• Scripting languages like Python, Perl, etc. on a Windows or Linux platform.
• Platform as a Service (Paas) and cloud Technologies like Heroku, AWS, Azure.
• Relational Database technologies such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
• NoSQL Database technologies like Redis, ES (Elasticsearch).
• UI technologies as AngularJS, VueJS,
• Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins.
• Source Code repositories like Perforce and GIT
Specific responsibilities (but not limited to) include:
• Develop new applications/features and make enhancements to existing applications
• Maintain, fix bugs in existing applications and deploy them to different environments
• Work with the Product Development team to prioritize and resolve issues
• Follow coding guidelines and engineering processes outlined by the team
• Take ownership of assigned project/module and conclude tasks within deadlines
• Ensure that deployed products are properly maintained throughout their lifecycle
JOB REQUIREMENTS for FactSet Off Campus Drive
• Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong understanding and hands-on experience of GIT.
• Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts.
• Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Analysis principles
• Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation
• Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
• Ability to create and review documentation and test plans
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
PragmaEdge Recruitment Drive 2021
30+ Openings for Development and Support Engineers
Qualification : Btech(CSE,IT,ECE),BSC (Comp) ,Mtech, BCA, MCA
Exp: Freshers (2020,2021 Graduates only)
Interview Process: Aptitude, Technical, Final Technical, HR
Shift : US shift
Location: Madhapur, Hyderabad
Required Skills :
Java/C++/Core Java/Oracle Database/SQL Database,Cyber Security/ AWS/Devops/Linux/Unix
Drive Date : Aug 1
Oracle job Openings on 12-July-2021: IT
Looking for B.Tech/MCA/M.tech fresher having good knowledge in any programming language for Oracle techno functional consultant tole. Interested candidates will get training in same domain.
Training period-6 Months(stipend/salary depend on interview)
Candidates should have degree or provisional certificates as candidates with backlogs will not be considerable
Exp : 0-2yr
Location – Pune
Roles and Responsibilities- Oracle
The candidate should have strong technical knowledge in Oracle, PL\SQL & Performance Tuning
The candidate should have extensive knowledge in Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Exceptions, Performance, Views and SQL
Writing Program Specifications Document.
Interaction with clients and coordinating with onsite/offsite teams.
Perform design and development of Oracle applications according to project requirements.
Design, code, and maintain the Oracle systems based on established.
mention in Subject Line – CV for Oracle developer role
*Openings Trainee Analyst*
Currently Work from home
Qualification: BCA, MCA,BE, B.tech
Location: Electronic City
-Candidates should have excellent knowledge on scripting and SQL
– Good knowledge of relational databases, Oracle, MYSQL, ERP (platforms)
Familiar with various operating system and platform(Windows, Linux)
-Will be responsible for L3 support of infrastructure, production and other ERP support
experience: Freshers to 1 year
5 days working, Rotational shift(Including nightshift)
Salary Package: 3LPA
EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN ASSURANCE SERVICES
Kirtane & Pandit LLP is one of the established mid-size Chartered Accountant Firm. We are having a strong client base of large number of Indian as well as multinational companies in India and Overseas.
We are currently recruiting bright, dynamic and committed qualified / semi qualified professionals for Assurance Services Division in Pune.
Following are our requirements:
Statutory Audit – CA / Semi Qualified – (Fresher / Experienced)
Assistant Manager / Executive / Consultant
Conducting Statutory Audit of Listed, Unlisted (Private/Public) companies including Tax Audits.
Knowledge of IND AS, IFRS is desirable.
Working knowledge of ERP;’s like SAP, Oracle Apps etc…
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Audit Planning & Co-ordination with clients
2. Leading the Audit Team
3. Preparation of Audit Reports and presentation to client
Will be based on performance in interview, skills and experience, if any. It will be at par with those at similar mid-size firms.
If you wish to be part of a young, vibrant team and a workplace which provides adequate growth opportunities, share your resume in confidence with Ms. Anuja Kulkarni on email@example.com
Kirtane & Pandit LLP
5th Floor, Wing A, Gopal House,
Opp Harshal Hall, Above HDFC Ltd.,
Karve Road, Pune 411 029
One my known HR is looking for B.Tech/B.E./MCA freshers as Intern/Associate programmer. Candidate must have knowledge of at least any one Programming Language like java/php/dot net, python, android with any one database like ms sql server/mysql/sqlite/oracle any. Proper training with salary and accomodation will be provided to candidate. Interested candidates can share your resume in my email firstname.lastname@example.org
QUALYS HIRING FRESHERS FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER POSITIONS
REQUIRED — 0– 1 YEAR
WORK LOCATION — PUNE
The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on networking knowledge and have previous experience in a technical support role and must be able to adapt quickly to any technical challenge. You must have a strong Windows foundation and/or solid Linux/Unix experience in an enterprise environment. Candidate must be passionate about security, and individuals with CISSP/CEH or equivalent are preferred. Applicant will have a deep understanding of network services, and how they work from a protocol/configuration level.
0-1 year of experience in a technical support role.
Vulnerablity Management, Web Application Security/Firewall application support experience is preferred
In-depth TCP/IP understanding.
Common OS services(IIS, BIND, Apache, AD, WINS, Samba, SSH).
Strong knowledge of current firewall, Intrusion Detection System technologies, and Network Vulnerability Scanners.
Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor of Science, preferably with a major in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Experienced with packet capture review and diagnosis.
Previous API support and Regex knowledge.
Scripting experience (Bash, Python)
Knowledge of major web server software (IIS, Apache, Websphere, Tomcat, WebLogic), UNIX/Windows web services, and diverse platforms and applications (Linux, Windows 2003/2008, Windows NT, Novell, Lotus Notes, Mac OS).
Oracle and Microsoft SQL knowledge highly desirable.
CCNA, MCSE, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, and CEH highly desirable.
Bilingual candidates highly desirable (Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Portuguese)
Experience with Customer Support and Development Tools (Salesforce, Jira, etc.)
Willing to work in rotational work hours
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PYTHON WEB DEVELOPERS
QUALIFICATION – Graduate (Minimum)
Designation : PYTHON WEB DEVELOPER
EXPERIENCE : Fresher, (0 -1year )
SkillSet: :Python with Django, HTML, DB( MySql/Oracle)
Web Hosting Concept
JOB LOCATION : Kothrud, Pune
FOR ANY OTHER INFORMATION CONTACT US.
Call or Whatsapp