Palo Alto Networks Freshers Drive: Palo Alto Networks is conducting the Recruitment drive for freshers for the position of Associate Systems Engineer. The selected candidates are located in Bangalore, India. Those candidates with Any Graduates 2020/2021/2022 batches are eligible for this off-campus drive. eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Palo Alto Networks Career Campus Drive 2022
Palo Alto Networks Walk-in Drive Details:
|Company name||Palo Alto Networks|
|Job Title||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Experience||upto 2 Years|
|Salary||As Per Company Norms|
ABOUT Palo Alto Networks Hiring:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are. Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it Flexes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Palo Alto Networks Openings Details:
- Company Name:- Palo Alto Networks
- Job Position: Associate Systems Engineer
- Job Location:- Bangalore, India
- Salary Package:- As Per Company Norms
- Job Category:- Any Graduates
- Percentage: 60% Above (10th, 12th/Diploma & Graduation)
- Experience Required: 0 to 2 Year
As an Associate Systems Engineer you will join an elite cohort of recent technical college graduates for an intense immersion into cybersecurity, Palo Alto Networks technologies, automation, and on-the-job learning. The program includes formal technical instruction with hands-on lab work, independent projects and technical study, and professional skills development.
While you are quickly ramping on Palo Alto Networks technology you will be assigned to an SE team and will work alongside senior SEs completing automation projects and other critical work that supports customers in the presales process. In year two of the program, you will work with sales and channel partners on customer engagements and establish relationships with customers with the goal of helping them detect and prevent advanced cyberattacks and breaches. Upon completion of the 12 month program, you will have proven technical skills and professional skills and will be qualified to take on a field SE position in any of our SE teams based on business needs. Our SEs are among the technically best-in-class in the cybersecurity industry, with a deep technical understanding of cybersecurity products, integrations, and the critical cyberthreats facing our potential customer’s environments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establish yourself as a trusted team member to SE leadership and colleagues and contribute to sales wins throughout the program
- Architect and propose solutions which address the identified cybersecurity problems in each customer’s unique environment
- Ensure ongoing customer happiness, support, and adoption of cybersecurity solutions
- Understand and effectively differentiate against our top competitors
- Identify and document specific problems with prospective and current customers which can be solved through the deployment of integrated solutions
- Act as the customer advocate for any issues that require technical assistance and follow up with the customer until the issue is resolved
- Continuous self-improvement and learning to maintain technical leadership of applicable technologies (data center, SDN, public cloud, security, networking, etc.)
- You are a recent graduate with up to 2 years of work experience
- Understand and effectively present complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate complex problems and a systematic approach to create solutions
- Mature and effective time-management skills
- Knowledge and desire to learn of modern network threats and malware, network forensics, automation tools and technologies, and endpoint security technologies
How To Apply For Palo Alto Networks Recruitment Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Palo Alto Networks Pool-Campus Drive 2022 ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates