Pega Recruitment Drive
Pega Recruitment Drive Details:
|Job Title||Associate Demo Engineer|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
PEGA Systems Recruitment Drive Job Description:
- Be part of vertical scrum team consisting a mix of Business Architect, Developers and QAs.
- Participate in technical design and development of the targeted Demo Scripts
- Contribute to the design and development of features enabling customers to differentiate themselves from competitors and driving them to stay ahead
- Visualize scenarios, needs of applications and design robust models
- Identify and assess the impact of an enhancement or a change across multiple base applications and drive an optimal solution.
- Adopt best design/coding practices supporting backward compatibility, seamless upgrades generating optimal performance.
- Carry out PoCs / spikes for use cases dealing with complex scenarios
- Adapt to frequent change
- Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development
- Work in strict timeframes and meet aggressive deadlines
- Work as part of a collaborative team mindful of good software development patterns and practices surrounded by fun-loving talented engineers
A result-oriented individual, driven with passion and ability to explore solutions and solve complex customer problems.
- 1-2 years of software development experience, preferably working experience on Pega’s PRPC tool.
- BE or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Strong PRPC technical skills, preferably Pega 7 and above. Participates in the design and development of features.
- Demonstrates customer empathy, willingness to adopt best practices ensuring delivered work exceeds customer ever-changing demands
- Working experience in any Key domains like Financial Services, Insurance, Government, Communications, Healthcare, Customer Service across any of these domains will be an added advantage.
- A creative problem solver – passionate to analyze, identify and solve problems
- Team player with good verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to design solutions to simple to medium complex problems/use cases using Pega technologies
- An understanding of (Pega based) applications’ architecture preferable
- Ability to think and code fast independently with little hand-holding and mostly driven with self- initiation
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Pegasystems Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Pegasystems Recruitment Drive- Apply Here
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates