Persistent Careers Drive 2022: The Persistent business is looking for people to join them as Analyst. Candidates may apply online at Persistent. This job is also located in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Candidates must require a B.E/B.tech. If Not please do follow today’s job Updates for more off-campus and walk-in drive updates. For more details about the IT, Non-IT, and Government jobs you can find more updates through these posts.
Persistent Hiring Freshers Drive 2022
Persistent Recruitment Drive 2022
|Company Name||Persistent Company|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
About Persistent Company Profile:
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above. We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $701.1 million in 12-month revenue, representing 29.8% year-over-year growth. Along with that growth, we have onboarded over 4,500 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 16,500 people located in 18 countries across the globe. At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
Persistent Opening Drive 2021 Details:
Primary Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Education Level: B.E/B.tech
.Unposting Date: Ongoing
We are looking to hire a Data Analyst to join our Marketing Analytics Dept. You will be responsible for managing our data sets, developing reports, ad-hoc requests and troubleshooting data issues. You will provide technical expertise to ensure quality & accuracy of data, processes, design and reporting are up to best standards and you will be crucial support on our adopted data-driven decision-making practice.
Data Analyst Main Responsibilities:
- Managing data systems and database, including SFCRM.
- Provide quality assurance of captured data
- Helping develop reports and analysis as well as designing reporting environments
- Good knowledge on MS Excel and ready to learn attitude.
- Generate reports and Dashboards from single or multiple systems / sources.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards. Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand our data analysis.
- Translate data into business outcomes and insights
- Assist in maintaining an aggregated marketing budget and track actual and anticipated expenditure against the budget, ensuring all approvals are in place for any spend and vendor payments.
- Contribute to managing financial aspects of marketing tasks within given budget and assist in producing periodical reports.
- Liaise with finance to secure timely payment of third -party invoices.
- Work with procurement function to get the PR/ PO and invoicing done on time. Also support the new vendor onboarding.
- Active Listening
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Computer Engineering
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college in computer science, analytics or Math.
- Experience as a data analyst or business analyst
- Experience with data and statistical tools like PowerBI, Google Data Studio or Similar will be helpful
- Knowledge in Google Analytics and Salesforce CRM and Pardot.
- Strong presentation / dashboarding skills.
- Good Communication skills
How To Apply for Persistent Walk-in Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- Interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Persistent Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates