Pixxel Openings: Today Pixxel Off-Campus Drive is hiring a Software Engineer for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.The shortlisted candidates are placed in the Bangalore Location. If You are Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Pixxel Hiring Graduates
Pixxel Freshers Drive Details:
|Job Title||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
Pixxel is a space data company building a health monitor for our planet. We are doing that by deploying a constellation of some of the world’s most advanced earth imaging satellites in lower earth orbit and an analytics platform (on ground) with tools that enable easy application of this data across a multitude of sectors. Our fully deployed constellation will be capable of beaming down daily imagery of any place on earth.
Pixxel is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Software Engineer with a passion for satellite image processing. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a hyperspectral image processing pipeline, ensuring the data is ready for advanced analytics and scientific research. You will play a crucial role in making the image processing workflow more autonomous and efficient by engineering and assembling all necessary protocols through coding and code engineering. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with scientists for better code engineering
- Develop, optimize, maintain, and streamline software code for hyperspectral image processing, including data preprocessing, calibration, and spectral analysis.
- Work on making the image processing pipeline autonomous through code engineering, automation, and optimization.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, and researchers to provide technical support for their coding-based experiments and projects.
- Ensure the reliability and accuracy of image processing codes and protocols, and perform rigorous testing.
- Documentation: Maintain clear and comprehensive documentation for all developed code, protocols, and processes.
- Continuously optimize and improve the image processing pipeline for speed, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in hyperspectral image processing techniques and contribute to the adoption of new technologies and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong programming skills in Python language. Deep and up-to-date understanding of programming languages, software development methodologies, and relevant tools and technologies.
- Expert in code engineering, optimization, and performance tuning.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code. Proficiency in version control systems (e.g., Git) and code documentation practices.
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable components, identifying root causes, and devising elegant and efficient solutions.
- Need to have a creative mindset to problem-solving. Can think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions when faced with challenging issues.
- The software engineering field is dynamic, with new technologies emerging regularly. The candidate should be adaptable and eager to learn and stay current with industry trends and tools.
How To Apply For Pixxel Jobs Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read the above page carefully and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Pixxel Recruitment 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2023 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates