PWC Recruitment Hiring: The PWC Company is conducting Recruitment Hiring for Freshers for the position of Intern/Trainee. location in Mumbai Shivaji Park. Those who are from Graduation can apply for this job. who are eligible can apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated with more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
PWC Recruitment Hiring
PWC Recruitment Hiring Details:
|Job location||Mumbai Shivaji Park|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduation|
|Salary||Best in Industries|
Pwc is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG. PwC firms operate in 157 countries, 742 locations, with 284,000 people. As of 2019, 26% of the workforce was based in the Americas, 26% in Asia, 32% in Western Europe, and 5% in the Middle East and Africa. The company’s global revenues were $42.4 billion in FY 2019, of which $17.4 billion was generated by its Assurance practice, $10.7 billion by its Tax and Legal practice, and $14.4 billion by its Advisory practice.
Job Description & Summary:
A career in our Corporate Transfer Pricing practice, within Transfer Pricing services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You’ll focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements.
Our team helps our clients with a range of transfer pricing solutions including compliance, advancing pricing agreements, and defence and dispute resolution. You’ll focus on helping clients with business transformation that ultimately helps advance their business goals.
The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of an Articles will include the following:
- Analysis of financial statements (including segmental profit and loss account), qualitative analysis of companies using websites, Annual Reports and other available public domain information, analysing various Excel computations, etc.
- Understanding the process of benchmarking analysis done using various public databases (such as Prowess, Capitaline, etc.) and conducting benchmarking analysis.
- Maintaining a repository of all case laws / alerts, summaries, etc. are maintained on the common server and ensuring that all the latest case laws are studied in detail and implications for clients are identified.
- Work on “News Alerts” for the allotted period and ensure regular updates on client industries and share the critical alerts / news on a regular basis with seniors.
- Conducting research on technical topics / clients.
- Ensuring continuous compliance with all the risk and quality management standards of PwC.
- Assisting senior team members in conducting background research for technical trainings / target clients / pursuits.
- Coordinating with colleagues across service lines and across PwC locations as and when necessary. Responsible for providing assistance in in-house risk management and other compliances.
- Responsible for providing assistance in in-house risk management and other compliances.
- Mandatory skill sets- Transfer Pricing
- Preferred skill sets – Transfer Pricing
- Year of experience required – Fresher
- Qualifications – IPCC
Job Posting End Date : August 31, 2023
How To Apply For PWC Off-Campus Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
PWC Recruitment 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates