Qualcomm Job Openings: Qualcomm India Private Limited is hiring candidates for the role of Engineer, Associate for the Bangalore, India location. The aspirants who are accomplished in Any graduates apply for this role. Applications are invited based on eligibility criteria. Therefore, eligible and interested people should use Qualcomm India Private Limited Recruitment 2022 online. If Not, please follow today’s job Updates for more off-campus and walk-in drive updates. You can find more updates through these posts for more details about IT, Non-IT, and Government jobs.
Qualcomm campus Drive
Qualcomm hiring Freshers:
|Job Title||Engineer, Associate|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
|Salary||As per Company Norms|
About Qualcomm Careers:
Qualcomm is enabling a world where everyone and everything can be intelligently connected. You interact with products and technologies made possible by Qualcomm every day, including 5G-enabled smartphones that double as pro-level cameras and gaming devices, more innovative vehicles and cities, and the technology behind the intelligent, connected factory manufacture fractured your latest purchase robust, powerful connectivity solutions keep you connected—even in remote areas. Qualcomm 5G and AI innovations are the power behind the bound intelligent edge. You’ll find our technologies behind and inside the innovations that deliver significant value across multiple industries and billions of people daily.
Qualcomm Job Opportunities:
- Company Name:- Qualcomm
- Job Position: Engineer, Associate
- Job Location:- Bangalore, India
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Job Category:- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
Qualcomm Recruitment position:
- Design, development and optimization of embedded software and/or device drivers in one or more Real-Time Operating Systems – Android, QNX or Embedded Linux.
- Enable vision algorithms/kernels realizable on DSPs, vision accelerators or GPUs
- Design complex fault-tolerant safety systems in accordance to industry standard specifications (eg. ISO26262, ASPICE).
- Contribute to all phases of software development – bring-up, design and deployment.
- Work with engineers, partners and customers across different geographical sites and technology domains.
• Communicates issues with team lead and peers.
• Adapts to changes and setbacks in order to meet deadlines.
• Communicates with project lead to provide status and information about impending obstacles.
• Collaborates with others inside project team to accomplish project objectives.
• Gathers, integrates, and interprets information specific to a module or sub-block of code from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues and find solutions.
• Collaborates with individuals within domain to complete the team’s work.
• Stays focused and deals with setbacks in a timely manner.
• Seeks out learning opportunities to increase own knowledge and skill.
• Completes assigned coding tasks to specifications on time without significant errors or bugs.
• Resolves straightforward software issues and bugs within a reasonable amount of time.
• Actively seeks answers for new challenges.
• Prioritizes project deadlines and deliverables with close supervision.
• Is receptive to others’ suggestions about ways in which a problem can be addressed differently.
• Escalates technical issues to an appropriate party (e.g., project lead, colleagues).
• Networks with colleagues within domain to gain insight, ideas, and connections.
Level of Responsibility:
• Working under close supervision.
• Taking responsibility for own work and making decisions with limited impact; Impact of decisions is readily apparent; errors made typically only impact timeline (i.e., require additional time to correct).
• Using verbal and written communication skills to convey basic, routine factual information about day-to-day activities to others who are fully knowledgeable in the subject area.
• Completing most tasks with multiple steps which can be performed in various orders; some planning and prioritization must occur to complete the tasks effectively; mistakes may result in some rework.
• Exercising some creativity to troubleshoot technical problems or deal with novel circumstances.
• Using deductive problem solving to solve moderately complex problems; most problems have defined processes of diagnosis/detection; some limited data analysis may be required.
The responsibilities of this role do not include:
• Financial accountability (e.g., does not involve budgeting responsibility).
• Influence over key organizational decisions.
• Role in strategic planning.
Qualcomm Hiring Requirements:
- 0 to 1 years of relevant experience
- Solid hands-on software design, development, optimization and debugging experience on complex embedded computing platforms.
- Experience working on computer vision kernels/imaging and vision accelerators is preferred.
- Mandatory skills and experience required in C/C++ programming and operating systems like QNX, Linux and other RTOSs.
- Candidate should be detail-oriented and have strong analytical and debugging skills, strong communication skills (written and verbal), working with teams across multiple time zones.
- Experience designing complex fault-tolerant safety systems, and designing in accordance to industry standard specifications (eg. ISO26262, ASPICE) is preferred.
- Fluent in industry standard software development tools: debuggers, code revision control systems (GIT, Perforce), IDEs and build tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualcomm Recruitment Preferred Qualification
- 1+ year of experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- 1+ year of experience with Database Management Software.
- 1+ year of experience with API.
- 1+ year of experience working in a large matrixed organization.
How to Apply for the Qualcomm Off-Campus Drive in 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read the above page carefully and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- Interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Qualcomm Walk-In Drive Registration Link 2022——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts,/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates