Red Hat career Drive: Red Hat is now going to conduct a Recruitment drive for freshers and experience for the Role of Associate Software Engineer. The Candidates who are from any graduation are eligible for this Off-Campus drive. Those who are selected candidates are placed in Bangalore, India locations. The drive is applied through online mode. eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Red Hat Hiring Freshers Drive
Red Hat Opening Drive 2022 Details:
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
About Red Hat:
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
About the job:
The Red Hat Application Services Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join our core engineering team in Bengaluru, India. In this role, you will learn and contribute to the development and maintenance of our application services specific products and projects and work alongside some of the most skilled developers in the open source world.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you’ll have a chance to improve the community projects by adding value to them. At the same time, you will inspire changes in and improve our internal process of creation of Red Hat’s offerings. You will get a chance to work with some of the brightest engineers in the open source industry while serving as an internal advocate for our customers. You’ll need to have excellent technical and creative thinking skills, as you’ll be encouraged to develop innovative solutions to technical issues on a daily basis.
- Work under the guidance of experienced engineers to learn and implement components contributing to Red Hat Application Services offerings
- Constantly learn new things and maintain an overview of current technologies
- Provide support for continuous integration (CI) and continuous integration (CD) across various projects, streams, etc.
- Participate on internal tooling development
- Inspire improvements in community projects
- Document new bugs and advocate their resolution with developers
- Contribute bug fixes in upstream
What you will bring
- Passion for open source technologies; knowledge of open source development tools
- Graduate of computer science or software engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work with agile methodology with good attention to detail
- Ability to interact comfortably with the other members of a large, geographically distributed team
- Interest in scripting, automation, DevOps, and modern practices of software engineering
- Aspiration to learn distributed version control systems like Git, and other technologies like Kubernetes or OpenShift, CI/CD pipelines, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins; prior knowledge of these is a plus
How To Apply For Red Hat Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Red Hat Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates