Red Hat Off-campus Drive: Red Hat is now going to conduct a Recruitment drive for Fresher and experience for the Role of Associate Software Engineer. The Candidates who are from any graduation are eligible for this Off-Campus drive. who are interesting candidates apply and Red Hat this opportunity. Those who are selected candidates are placed in Pune Location. The drive is applied through online mode. eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Red Hat Off-campus Drive
Red Hat Off-campus Drive Details:
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
About Red Hat:
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
About the job:
The Red Hat Internationalization (i18n) team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will develop and maintain i18n packages and technologies for Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL). You will work closely with the engineering, Quality Engineering (QE), security, documentation, and product leadership teams, to ensure that these technologies are meeting the required standards and user expectations.
- Work with the Engineering and QE teams to ensure consistency and quality
- Maintain and develop i18n packages and fonts
- Collaborate with relevant upstream communities and projects
- Review and merge code changes when needed
- Proficiency in a compiled programming language like C, C++, Rust, or Go
- Familiarity with Linux systems and desktop ecosystem
- Experience contributing to open-source projects and using Git
- Willingness to learn and passionate about writing software
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with i18n, fonts, Python, and common scripting languages and build systems is a plus
How To Apply For Red Hat Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Red Hat Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates