REDD was designed exclusively for emerging markets asset managers and advisers using the latest technology and a suite of sophisticated mobile solutions to keep subscribers continuously connected to the latest market-moving news and intelligence. REDD is hiring freshers as an Associate Financial Analyst. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
REDD Recruiting Drive
REDD Intelligence Recruiting Drive Dates & Details:
|Company name||REDD Intelligence|
|Job Title||Business Associate|
|Job Type||Walk-in Drive on 12th Nov 2020|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
REDD Intelligence Recruiting Drive Job Description:
- Understanding of credit ratings and methodologies is a plus
- Fluency in English – written and oral – is a must
- Knowledge of accounting (IFRS/HKFRS/PRC GAAP) and financial modeling will be a plus
- Support the proprietary news team in understanding emerging credit situations
- Developing an in-depth understanding and performing a detailed assessment of business models across various sectors
- Responsible for maintaining financial models ( P&L, B&S, Cash flow, Capital Structure of Asian companies on a quarterly basis)
- 2019/20 batch BE/BTech
- Great pH score
- Great academics
- Last Date To Apply: Tuesday, 10 Nov 2020
- Drive Date: Thursday, 12th Nov 2020
- Drive Location: Online
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for REDD Intelligence Recruiting Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
REDD Intelligence Recruiting Drive: Apply Link
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates