Rocket Careers Hiring Freshers: Now Rocket Company has going to conduct an Off-Campus drive for Freshers for the position of Software Engineer. Those who are from Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology, or a related field are eligible for this job. If eligible for this Rocket Recruitment Drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Rocket Recruitment Drive
Rocket Off-Campus Drive Details:
|Job role||Software Engineer|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
About Rocket Careers:
Thousands of companies around the world depend on Rocket to solve their most challenging business problems by helping them run their critical infrastructure, business processes, and data, as well as extending the value of these assets to take advantage of the cloud and mobile computing, advanced analytics, and other future innovations. From the clothes we wear to the cars we drive, Rocket solutions power the back-end systems that thousands of brands we interact with every day.
Job Description Summary:
The Software Engineer-I designs develop, troubleshoots, and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learns and understands hardware and software systems and platforms
- Provides software development support
- Writes code for portions of an application
- Works closely with and learns from the engineering team
- Applies techniques and methods learned in prior courses
- Assists in carrying out tasks requiring adherence to prescribed methods of design
- Should learn basic programming while working in a team
- Uses current programming languages and technologies to write code
- Learns to work within a team
- Team-oriented, collaborative, accountable, and dependable
- Responds to learning suggestions and feedback positively
Open to coaching
- Should learn how to document and communicate on technical topics
- Learn about the mainframe and how it connects with who Rocket is
- Learn about the foundation of the markets Rocket serves
- Minimal professional software engineering experience
- Strong desire to program software in the real world
- Proficient in one or more programming languages
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology or related field
How To Apply For Rocket Openings Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Rocket Walk-in Drive 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates