Salesforce Recruitment Process: Today Salesforce off campus drive hiring Graduates for the position of Associate Technical Support Engineer . Selected candidates are located in Hyderabad. Those who are from B.Tech CS and Circuit Branches are eligible for this job. If You are Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Salesforce Freshers Drive
Salesforce Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Title||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
About Salesforce Careers:
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Customer Success Group:
- Role – Technical Support Engineer
- Location – Hyderabad
- Work timings – 24/7 Shifts
- Superb Communication – Verbal and Written
- Super Badges in Salesforce Administrator/Developer etc
- Solid Grasp of HTML, XML, API, SQL
- C, C++, Java, RDBMS and OOPS concepts
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Solid grasp of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- BE/B.Tech degree with minimum 70% academic scores from Computer
- Science or from circuit branches background
- Willingness to work in flexible shift timings.
- Assisting customers in solving their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This involves debugging, fixing, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
- Designing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating outstanding analytical and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices.
- Handling customer expectations and the customer experience to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training activities.
- B.Tech CS and Circuit Branches
How To Apply For Salesforce Openings Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Salesforce Jobs 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates