SANDVINE Recruitment Drive: Sandvine has to Release Job Openings For Freshers. Now Sandvine Conduct Off-campus Drive as a Trainee, selected candidates will be located in Bangalore. those who are completed B.Tech IT/CSE/BE/ME are applicable for this Recruitment Drive. who eligible can apply as soon as Possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Sandvine Recruitment Drive
Sandvine Recruitment Drive Details:
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Better in industries|
Sandvine is a leader in the network intelligence and policy control market, and we work hard to make sure that our 1.7 billion customers, internet and mobile subscribers have the best experience possible! Communication service providers use our products to deploy new subscriber services and engage with their subscribers. Sandvine offers you an attractive working environment. We fill your days with technical challenges and give you space to grow, develop, and make an impact. Above all – you get to work with the best colleagues in the industry.
You will be part of the Core R&D team with a startup attitude where you go through the cycle of “build-measure-learn”. Here at Sandvine, we let you thrive while rewarding the top talent in an environment where we play just as hard as we work. You will design, develop, test, and maintain a variety of software that runs on our high-performance platforms. And you will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and software development methodologies.
What skills you bring:
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Way above average Programming skills and awareness, primarily C/C++ /Java (2 required out of 3)
- Networking – Should be a master of L2(Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP), L3(IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP), L4(TCP, UDP) concepts, and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge
- Hands-on kernel programming skills with a deep understanding of operating systems in general and Linux/FreeBSD in particular
- Microprocessor/Network processor programming skills are an asset
- Scripting (Python and Database) technologies related knowledge and hands-on experience
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution level problems
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills, and strong problem-solving skills
How To Apply For Sandvine Off-Campus Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Sandvine Recruitment 2021 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates