SONY Off-Campus Drive 2022: SONY hiring candidates for the role of Computer Vision Intern for the Bangalore location. The complete details about SONY Off-Campus Recruitment 2022 are as follows. eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated with more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
SONY Off-Campus Drive 2022
SONY Off-Campus Drive 2022 details:
|Qualification||BE/BTech/Master or Ph.D.|
|Job title software||Computer Vision Intern|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
About Sony Hiring:
At Sony, our mission is to be a company that inspires and fulfills your curiosity. Our unlimited passion for technology, content and services, and relentless pursuit of innovation, drives us to deliver ground-breaking new excitement and entertainment in ways that only Sony can. Creating unique new cultures and experiences. Everything we do, is to move you emotionally.
Sony Openings Details:
- Company Name:- Sony
- Job Position: Computer Vision Intern
- Job Location:- Bangalore, India
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Job Category:- BE/BTech/Master or Ph.D.
- Job Type:- Full Time
- Eligibility:-2022 Batch
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in early January 2023. Internships at Sony Research India are aimed at offering students with industry exposure and production-level project experience. The primary responsibility in this role will be to positively contribute to the growth and development of innovative technologies at SRI. For this internship, we’re only looking for candidates who have demonstrable skills and knowledge in Image Processing and Computer Vision, with strong software development skills using PyTorch and Python. During this internship, you’ll work closely with research scientists and other members of the team on various development and optimization tasks relating to object detection, tracking, and recognition. You’ll have the opportunity to actively participate in designing and creating stable and scalable high-quality applications. In addition, you’ll be expected to actively work on development activities daily, be it testing, fixing bugs, or other coding-related issues.
- Remote/Hybrid working from Bangalore, India
Duration of the internship:
- The internship would last for 6 months, starting in January 2023.
- Working hours from 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) full-time (this could be flexible depending on the curriculum’s requirements)
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Data Science, Information Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Applications or another closely related technical discipline.
- Strong knowledge and relevant programming experience with Python, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, and other ML and DL libraries, mainly in Computer Vision tasks.
- Knowledge of applying state-of-the-art deep neural networks-based models to various
Image and Video Processing and Computer Vision applications.
- Knowledge and experience in developing various computer vision models with CNN, GAN, and transformers mainstay.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with knowledge of maths, probability, statistics, and algorithms.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and document preparation skills.
Good to have Skills:
- Programming experience with Scikit-Image, OpenCV with Python, and MATLAB would be desirable.
- Programming knowledge of using data structure and OOP concepts proficiently in Python, C, and C++.
- Demonstrate research capabilities through relevant publication records in leading Image and Video Processing and Computer Vision journals and conferences.
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Dockers, and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Linux operating system.
- Participation in Kaggle and other open-source grand challenge competitions.
How To Apply For Sony Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Sony Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates