S&P Global Jobs Drive 2023: S&P Global Off Campus Drive has to recruit candidates for the position of Associate Software Engineer. The candidates who have completed any Graduation are eligible for this role. Eligible to apply for this position. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If Not please today job Updates are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
S&P Global hiring Drive 2023
Details Of S&P Global 2022:
|Company name||S&P Global Company|
|Job title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||As per company norms|
|Location||Gurgaon, Noida, India|
|Official website||S&P Global.com|
About S&P Global:
At S&P Global, we accelerate progress by delivering essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity and fosters growth. For 160 years, our insights and data have helped countries, companies, and investors make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics, data, research, commentary, and ESG solution. Our divisions include
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
The Role: Software Engineer, Quality Assurance / Associate Software Engineer
*The job title will depend on the role under different teams.
The Location: Gurgaon / Noida
What’s in it for you:
We will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop highly transferable skills, and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at S&P Global. Through a wide variety of experiences and opportunities, like all our colleagues, you’ll become an integral part of the S&P Global culture – all enhancing the exciting work you do with the team you’re hired into! You’ll be part of a global community, building an invaluable network of knowledge and support from your mentors, peer group and wider teams.
- Working with a team of highly skilled, ambitious and result-oriented professionals.
- Using a wide range of cutting-edge technology to innovate while testing.
- An ever-challenging environment to hone your existing skills in Automation, Performance, service layer testing, SQL scripting etc.
- A great opportunity to think and execute like a developer while performing the role of QA.
- A plenty of skill building, knowledge sharing, and innovation opportunities.
- Building a fulfilling career with a global financial technology company.
- Develop automation/performance scripts that meet organization standards and build reliable automated regression suites
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications, execute test cases and analyze and report test results to the teams
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria
- Focus on building efficient solutions for Web, Services/APIs, Database and mobile testing requirements.
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, technical reviews for assigned projects in an Agile environment
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Capture quality assurance data and metrics to provide insights and conclusions
- Estimate and perform risk analysis for quality delivery
- Final year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Knowledge in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages and oops concepts
- Knowledge in any of database, SQL/PL-SQL, writing queries and RDBMS
- Knowledge of developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engage in Exploratory Testing, creating and maintaining Defect Reports
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Knowledge of testing in CI, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade model is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows OS, Networking, 3-tier applications
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) will be added advantage
How To Apply For S&P Global Recruitment Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
S&P Global Off-Campus 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates