SYKES continues evolving to achieve a singular mission: to help people, one caring interaction at a time. The innovative brands we call family are partners who share our mission and core values. Now Sykes recruiting the freshers for BPO Voice process Services. Graduates who have good communication skills and want immediate joinings can apply to this walk-in drive. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Sykes Walkin Drive
Sykes Walkin Drive Details
|Job Title||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Job Type||Walk-in Drive|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Sykes Walkin Drive Job Description:
1. Any graduate having excellent communication skills are eligible.
2. Should be good at customer handling skills.
3. Should have great interpersonal skills.
4. Fresher’s or experienced both are eligible.
5. Should be flexible to work in night shifts.
6. Experience: 0 to 5 years.
7. Annual CTC: Rs 2,50,000 – Rs 3,50,000 LPA
8. Designation: Customer service Executive / Customer service Representative.
9. Working days: 5 working days.
10. Employee Benefits: Incentives, Yearly Bonus.
11. Free food for all employees of Sykes.
12. Free transport provided (under 30kms)
Desired Candidate Profile
- HR Tanya – 8106062982.
- HR Rishita – 9392627281.
- HR Laxmi – 8179299870.
- HR Prasanna – 7729845576.
- HR Samuel – 7075774990.
- HR Sumit – 9154139436.
How to Apply for Sykes Walk-in Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Sykes Walk-in Drive: Apply Link
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates