Syngene Job Openings on 2021: Syngene Hiring as the position of Graduate Executive Trainee. The qualified candidates are placed in Bangalore locations. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please todayjobupdates updated with more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Syngene Recruitment Drive 2021
Syngene Recruitment Drive Details | Graduate Executive Trainee:
|Company name||Syngene Company|
|Job Title||Graduate Executive Trainee|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering ( Mechatronics /Electronics/Instrumentation)|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Eligible Batches||2021 Batch|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Syngene Company Profile:
Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world.
Syngene Recruitment Drive Details:
Job Process: Graduate Executive Trainee
Primary Location: Bengaluru
Education Level: Bachelor of Engineering ( Mechatronics /Electronics/Instrumentation) Unposting Date: Ongoing
Job Category: Full Time
Maintenance and continuous enhancement of Plant Automation, Building management, for various operating Units across Syngene. Upgrade and maintain existing installation, enhance safety through automation. Execute automation enhancement programs like IoT, Safety enhancement CAPA as part of Corporate initiatives.
- Shall be responsible for work execution and implementation of automation initiatives across the organization.
- Should work with Engineering business partnering teams and OU stakeholders to understand requirements, do the groundwork on data collection, work on the implementation plan and take up execution.
- Planning and implementation of large-scale digitization projects like IIOT, MES, Enterprise Asset management or eBMR
- Establish/follow maintenance procedures and engage in process & system development
- Work for automation in condition monitoring, data analytics tools to ensure higher reliability on overall equipment performance.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
- Knowledge of Auto CAD
- Basic computer skills, SAP
- Certificate courses in six sigma, Project Management shall be an added advantage
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to detail, proactive self-starter
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Programming experience is a plus to automate tools whenever appropriate
How To Apply For Syngene Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
Syngene Recruitment Drive 2021: Apply Now
If you are applicable for this Syngene recruitment drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today job updates updated more of campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates