|Job Title||Team Member – Instrumentation|
|Qualification||Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech|
|Interview location||Pan India|
Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2019 | Team Member |Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Auto, Mech, EEE, I&E, Production | May 2019
- Positions: Team Member – Instrumentation (only Female Candidates)
- Experience: 2 – 4 Years
- Salary: 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Job Location: Mambattu, AP
- Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Instrumentation, Mechanical, Automobile, Electrical, Production/Industrial Engineering.
- Performs repairs and calibrations of the Production and facility’s instrumentation (Purpose)
- Proficiency calibrating process related to instrumentation. Instrumentation includes, but not limited to mass flow meters, level transmitters, temperature transmitters (RTD and thermocouples), turbidity, pH, conductivity, pressure, humidity, and Quality Department test bench equipment.
- Calibrates both 4-20mA loops as well as Foundation Fieldbus networks.
- Ability to use and understand PID Loop tuning software to optimize performance. – Attribute
- Uses appropriate bench calibration/simulation equipment to accurately maintain instruments.
- Conducts calibrations as required for equipment regulated by wastewater permit, stormwater permit, and discharge air permit.
- Maintains automation and control equipment/software in optimal running condition by performing troubleshooting and repairs, and providing limited project support. Duties and expectations include, but not limited to.
- Knowledge of ASTM 2500, S88 and S95 techniques. – Batch processing experience Essential Attribute
- Working knowledge of Ethernet networking and ability to troubleshoot
- Strong working knowledge of using various programming and diagnostic software packages to configure and troubleshoot.
How To Apply Tata Chemicals Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before May 2019. All eligible candidates click on the below link and fill the application form and further details like interview venue and interview dates send to your registered mail id.
To Apply: Click here