Tata Communications Hiring Graduates
Tata Communications Recruitment Drive 2022
|Company Name||Tata Communications Company|
|Job Title||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BTech or BE or BCA|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
Tata Communications Company Profile:
Tata Communications works for the central moment in the development of social activities. As the world is changing digitally the company enables its digital system of transformation of enterprises globally, Tata Communication majorly focuses on mobility, IoT, Clouding security services.
Job Family Descriptor:
Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation, and improving operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS, etc.). Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications. Drives design, development, testing, debugging, and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs. Performs regular updates and recommends improvements to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities. Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
- Assists supervisor in development testing. Prepares software development calendar.
- Also prepares reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time, etc.
- Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction. Regularly participates in important projects or activities as a fully contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- The operational role is responsible for delivering results that have a direct impact on the achievement of results within Software Development. Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
Qualification & Skills:
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialization.
- Education: B.Tech/BE or BCA
- Experience: 0-4 years