TCS BPS Mega Off-Campus Drive 2019: TCS BPS is hiring candidates for the Campaign Developer post at Pune. This TCS Walk-In Interview drive is held on the 5th of June 2019. TCS is a global IT and Business Solution leader. TCS Off-Campus Drive 2019 at Pune is one of the best opportunities for the students who want to gain a job in the greatest organization like Tata Consultancy Services. Any graduate or Postgraduate can apply for the vacancies in TCS. Here, Today Job Updates is providing you the direct link for the registration of TCS BPS Off-Campus Drive 2019. More Details about the company, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview venue, and other details is provided to you by todayjobupdates. Please go through the complete article and get registered for the TCS Walk-in drive.
TCS BPS Mega Off-Campus Drive 2019
About The Company:
TCS is one of the country’s largest equal opportunity employer with more than 1 lakh female associates and is a continuously ranked a leader in the ‘India’s Most Respected Companies’ survey conducted by the Business World magazine.TCS offers services across varied domains such as Aerospace,| BFS, Insurance & Healthcare, Life Science, Manufacturing, Energy & Resource Utilities, Government, Hi-Tech, Media & Information Services, Telecom, Travel & Transportation and Hospitality, Retail & CPG and Horizontals such as F&A, SCM, CIM, and HRO. Candidates who are interested and Eligible can apply for TCS BPS Mega Walk-in Drive. Registration is mandatory.
TCS BPS Mega Off-Campus Drive 2019 Details:
Name of the Organization
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.|
Name of the Role
|Campaign Developer Specialist|
|Any Graduate- UG/PG|
|ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Services, Operations|
|BPO, Call centers, ITES|
|Associate, Senior Associate-(Technical)|
|Permanent Job, Full Time|
Tata Consultancy Services is hiring the candidates who have the Qualification as B.Tech.Both undergraduates and postgraduates can apply for the jobs with that qualification. here today job updates are providing you with the complete details about the eligibility criteria for the best IT/Software jobs. Candidates who are eligible can apply directly for the vacancies by the direct registration link provided here by todayjobupdates.
Eligibility, Education, and Skills Required for TCS BPS Mega Off-Campus Drive 2019:
Education and Experience:
- Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
or Post Graduate with 2 to 8years eligible
- (Full-Time Graduate from a UGC recognized
- Experience: 2 – 8 years
Experience and Skills Required:
to create a comprehensive campaign strategy for our clients
- Own and drive all campaign creation
initiatives, both internal and external.
- across multiple platforms to drive
sales, engagement, retention and positive behavior
and maintain overall campaign strategy and standards for client’s
- Identify themes and current trends in the
- curate relevant changes from time to time to reflect them
to create program verbiage, tone of voice as to
- how a campaign will reflect
in the market place from a B2B & B2C perspective.
- Work closely with the partner marketing teams
- To design a strategy on various joint partnership topics involving the clients.
development and management of campaigns according to clients requirements.
- Understanding how entire campaign management the system works.
to design a campaign management centric strategy with a focus on Campaign.
- Marketing automation platforms, Campaign execution including platform
- Act as the SPOC for key custodians to
co-ordinate all campaigns related to POCs, RFPs.
- Candidates with a break in career and/or
education for more than 2 years are not eligible
- Candidates who have attended the selection
process in the last 6 months will not
- Graduation (with 15 years regular education)
will be considered.
- Graduation from a UGC recognized University
- Comfortable to work in any shifts as per TCS
The venue, interview dates, and Mandatory Registration Details:
Registration: EPCN Number is mandatory for the registration of the interview. Follow the steps to register and mention the EPCN number on your ResumeStep 1: Go to site – https://careers.tcs.comStep 2: Select ‘India’ geography & next click on ‘Experienced Professionals’ tabStep 3: Click on ‘Login’ and go to link ‘Register with us (For New Users)’ and create your profile by filling in the details. (Please select area of interest as ‘BPO’)Step 4: You will get the EPCN number & Password to your personal e-mail ID.
- Venue: Tata Consultancy Services – S3 Tikona, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Sahyadri Park, Hinjewadi Phase III,, Pune – 411057.
- Interview date: 5th June 2019 (Wednesday)
- Interview Time: 10am to 12:00 noon
REGISTRATION LINK: “CLICK HERE“
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates: “CLICK HERE“