TCS Job Openings in 2022: TCS is going to conduct a recruitment drive for fresh Graduates. TCS now scheduled the Date and registration form for TCS NQT-2022. Here you can get complete details of the TCS NQT Drive-2021. Those who are from UG, PG, and Diploma students who are in their pre-final, final year, or have passed outs are eligible for this job. If You are Applicable for this TCS NQT Recruitment Drive Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TCS National Qualifier Test Drive
TCS National Qualifier Test Drive Details:
|Job Title||National Qualifier Test|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Eligible Batches||2020/2021/2022 Batch|
|Last Date to Apply||Till 25th June 2022 (For July Exam)|
|Test Date||July 2022, October 2022|
TCS National Qualifier Test Drive Job Description:
- TCS Management Hiring Application Process
- Click On ‘Register Now’
- Select ‘IT’ – Information Technology
- Fill the Registration Form and click ‘Submit’
- Note down the system-generated reference ID – CT/DT Reference No
- Click on ‘Application Form’ & complete the same
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Application Received’
- Click on ‘Apply to Drive’
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Applied to Drive’
Test duration: 90 Minutes
Test Sections: 3
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- Business Aptitude
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) competencies and skills:
- 1. Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- 2. Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- 3. Specialisation in skills required to perform various job roles
NQT Score: The performance measure of cognitive skills in the areas of verbal, numerical, and reasoning abilities
Attitudinal Alignment NQT: Psychometric Test to assess personality traits and dispositions relevant to the workplace
Industry NQT Score: Performance measure of the understanding of industry-specific dimensions
Subject NQT Score: Performance measure of role-specific skills on the dimensions of knowledge and ability.
About the TCS NQT 2022 – Test:
- *NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants scorecards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple
- attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
Who can Apply For TCS NQT Exam:
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
How do I register for TCS NQT?
- Click on the “Register Now” button from the banner, then click on the “Create Account” button and enter the required details to create your account.
- Once you are logged in, the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) registration form opens up
- You need to fill in all the required details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Once the details are successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation through SMS/Email.
- You can view/edit the application details from the TCS NQT product webpage.
TCS NQT Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates