CS Smart Hiring is exclusively for B.Sc., BCA, B.Voc, and BCS students from the Year of Passing 2021 batches. (Computer Science, IT, Stats, Chemistry, Electronics, and Maths). so TCS conducting Exams on Dec 2021 in TCS iON will confirm the test batching details (date and time) in your Hall Ticket as released by TCS.
TCS Smart Hiring Recruitment 2021
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:(TCS Smart Hiring)
|Test||Careers National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Batch||2020, 2021 & 2022|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30th Nov 2021|
|Test Date||Dec 2021|
About Smart Hiring YoP 2021
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for B.Sc., BCA, B.Voc and BCS students from the Year of Passing 2021 batches. (Computer Science, IT, Stats, Chemistry, Electronics and Maths)
1. Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the 2020, 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing are eligible. Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can also be part of the test if they have a full-time graduation
2. Percentage: Students should have a CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X / XII / and above-mentioned graduation streams
3. Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT for YoP 2022: Only students from Year of Passing 2022 are allowed 1 active backlog at the time of appearing for the exam. This backlog should be cleared within the stipulated time duration to be eligible for TCS Smart Hiring. Students from Year of Passing 2021 and 2020 should have completed the course with no pending backlogs
4. Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years
5. Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
Note: TCS will be conducting eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature
Test provider: TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for TCS Smart Hiring process
|Segment||No. of Questions||Time ( in minutes)|
|Total||80 Questions||120 Minutes|
TCS Smart Hiring Application Process
It is mandatory for students who are interested to apply for TCS Smart Hiring to register on the below links
Step 1: NQT Registration – Registration is mandatory for TCS National Qualifier Test: Registration Link – https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
Step 2: NextStep Portal Registration
Registration is mandatory for TCS Smart Hiring Interviews.
Post the generation of your NQT ID through NQT registration (NQTXXXXXXXXXX), registration is mandatory on the NextStep Portal.
Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
Step 3: You are required to register under IT section of TCS.
- Your candidature for TCS Smart Hiring will be considered only after completing the below-mentioned steps:
- Successful Registration in https://nextstep.tcs.com
- Successful completion of the Registration and Application form in the Next Step portal
- Clicking on ‘Apply for Drive’
- Your candidature for TCS Smart Hiring will be considered only if you register on both the registration links i.e. NextStep Portal & NQT website.
- Please note that the final Test Date and Test Centre will be communicated to you, by TCS iON (NQT).
Beware of fraudsters and fraudulent job offers. Please note that,
TCS DOES NOT:
1. Send job offers from free internet email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, and so on.
2. Ask you to deposit any money for giving job offers to Experienced Professionals or Fresh Graduate Trainees.
3. Appoint any agent/agency/company to advertise about TCS Smart Hiring or conduct any employment interviews or make offers of employment/benefits on its behalf.
How to Apply TCS Smart Hiring recruitment Drive 2021:
- Click The Application Link Given Here Then Click On Apply Now Button.
- Get Registered If You Are New If You Already Registered Then Go To Login.
- Then Fill The Required Data Fill The Form
- Attach Your CV.
- After Completing All Fields Then Do Submit.
- Kindly note that we have a stringent eligibility criterion and a robust selection process at every level of our recruitment process our focus is to ensure quality hiring
- We assure you that the TCS Selection process conducted for the TCS Smart Hiring Drive is in line with our recruitment guidelines and policies. Beware of fraudsters and fraudulent job offers
- TCS will not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial internet email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc
- TCS will not ask you to deposit any money for giving job offers to Experienced Professionals or Fresh Graduate Trainees
- TCS will not appoint any agent/agency/company to advertise about TCS Smart Hiring or conduct any employment interviews or make offers of employment/benefits on its behalf
TCS Smart Hiring Details & Apply Form —- Click here
Q. When is the TCS Smart Hiring test scheduled?
A. The date for TCS Smart Hiring test will be announced shortly
Q. I am unable to find the ‘Apply For Drive’ option. What should I do?
A. Once you complete your application form, log out and login again. Then click on ‘Apply For Drive’
If you are still not getting the ‘Apply For Drive’ option, please check:
- If you have completed your application form
- If you have erroneously registered under BPS instead of IT (If you have wrongly registered under BPS domain, then register again under IT domain using an alternate email id)
- Check the qualification you have entered in the Application form
- Check whether the details provided by you, meets the TCS Smart Hiring Eligibility Criteria
Q. I have applied for the drive but have not got a confirmation e-mail, what should I do?
A. In your ‘Track My Application’, the status will reflect as ‘Applied For Drive’. You will not get an acknowledgment mail or confirmation mail regarding the same
Q. Can I make changes to my profile as I have made some mistakes in my profile?
A. Limited changes can be done once the profile is in Application Received/Applied for Drive status. Hence, we request you to complete the application form carefully
Q. How will I know about my test schedule/test-related information?
A. Information related to test will be communicated by TCS iON
Q. Whom do I contact for any assistance?
A. Email ID – email@example.com | Toll free No. – 1800 209 3111
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates