Teradata Corporation Opening Recruitment Drive For Freshers. Today Teradata company conducts freshers an off-campus drive as Associate Test Engineer. the eligible candidates who are from B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, and Communication Engineering And Minimum of 0 to 3 years of experience in Product Support / Sustaining of medium to large projects are applying for this Drive. If YOu Applicable for this Teradata Recruitment Drive Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Teradata Recruitment Drive
Teradata Recruitment Drive Details:
|Company name||Teradata Technologies|
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Experience||Fresher 0-2 Yrs|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana India|
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data. At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with the new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Participate in design, code, test, and support of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality. Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse-engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements. Projects will consist of multiple team members and the candidate will be expected to work closely with the team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like customer support groups and engineering. Responsible for the development of enhancements to the Teradata RDBMS product and design of low to medium complex database enhancements.
B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Minimum of 0 to 3 years of experience in Product Support / Sustaining of medium to large projects.
Skill Set Requirements:
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem-solving, and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a mission-critical, 24/7 environment.
How To Apply For Teradata Off-Campus Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Teradata Recruitment 2021 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates