Teradata Corporation is a provider of database and analytics-related software, products, and services. The company was formed in 1979 in Brentwood, California, as a collaboration between researchers at Caltech and Citibank’s advanced technology group.
Today Teradata company conducting freshers an off-campus drive as Associate Test Engineer. If YOu Applicable for this Teradata Off-Campus Drive Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Teradata Recruitment Drive
Teradata Recruitment Drive Details:
|Company name||Teradata Technologies|
|Job Title||Associate Testing Engineer|
|Qualification||BS or MS in Computer Science|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Experience||Fresher 0-2 Yrs|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana India|
Teradata Recruitment Drive Job Description:
• Excellent problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good Knowledge of test management process, test documentation, and maintenance of existing test cases plus the addition of new test cases
• Working Knowledge on SQL and Database
• Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision
Desired but not required skills
• SQL, Teradata Database Knowledge, preferably Teradata
• Knowledge on Testing tools – Open source
• Experience with Shell scripting and Java programming
• Knowledge of test automation and test frameworks
Develop, enhance, and support Testing for Teradata Ecosystem manager. Quick learning of existing products and applying the knowledge in manual testing and regressions including install/upgrades. Complex setup of environments and troubleshooting of issues with product and environment. Good analytic skills are desired in order to identify the root cause of various problems and to provide configuration/settings to fix the environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Functional testing and release testing of Teradata Ecosystem product.
• Aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective.
• Report progress against objectives on a periodic basis.
• Work on future products, developing POCs/demos – leveraging/learning-quickly latest and greatest technologies
• Write technical documents that accurately describe unit test strategy, plans and reports.
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Teradata Off-Campus Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Teradata Off-Campus Drive– Apply Here
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates