CDSE Examination Notification 2021: The Combined Defence Services Examination is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment into the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Indian Air Force Academy.
Today CDSE Examination is Going to be Conducted in the Month of Feb 2021. The CAndidates who are willing to serve the nation to join in Defence can Apply for this. Here We explained completely about the CDSE Examination Notification, CDSE Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply, and Admit card details of CDSE 2021. Follow this article to get information about CDSE Examination Notification 2021.
Combined Defence Services Examination (I) &(II), 2021
Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021
|Name of the Post||CDSE Examination(I), 2021|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||17/11/2020 – 6:00pm|
|Date of Examination||07/02/2021|
|Admit Card||Available Up to 07/02/2021
Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021
|Name of the Post||CDSE Examination(II), 2021|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||24/08/2021|
|Date of Examination||14/11/2021|
|Admit Card||Not Yet Released|
Eligibility Criteria For the CDSE Examination (I),2021:
- The candidates applying for the CDSE examination should ensure that they fulfill all the
eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
- They Should Go through the Criteria and details mentioned in the Application form.
- Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents will be taken up
only after the candidate has qualified for the interview/Personality Test.
Educational Qualifications for CDSE (I),2021:
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognized
University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and
Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Graduates with the first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of
- Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview
at the SSB.
Fee Particulars to Pay for Online Application for CDSE (II) Examination:
As the CDSE Examination is going to be conducted in the Year 2021 delayed due to Covid Situation. The CAndidates who are willing to apply for the CDSE Examiantion(II) should pay your APplication Fees of Rs 200/- By the end of the date mentioned here. The Fees is to be paid through the PAY BY CASH method only.
How to Apply for CDSE, (I), 2021:
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website http://upsconline.nic.in
- Detailed instructions are available on the above-mentioned website.
- Candidate should have to submit the details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter
- Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the
State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by
the candidate while filling up the online application form.
- The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her.
- Candidates should apply for the Application and also need to pay the Online Amount transaction for the Application Fees of RS 200. through pay by cash Mode.
Name of the Course and Approximate no. of Vacancies for CDSE (I):
|Name of the Course||No. of Vacancies|
|1)Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 152 (DE) Course commencing in January 2022 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]||100|
|2) Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in January 2022 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special entry ) holders ].||26|
|3) Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) 32 Training Course commencing in January 2022 i.e. No. 211 F(P) Course. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]||32|
|4) Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 115th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April 2022||170|
|5) Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 29th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April 2022.||17|
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.