UST Global Recruitment 2022: UST Global has to recruit candidates for Developer positions off-campus in Bangalore Karnataka. The candidates who are completed B.Tech/MBA/MCA is Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
UST Global Recruitment Drive 2022
UST Global Recruitment 2022:
|Company name||UST Global|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
UST Global Company Profile:
UST Global: UST Global is a leading provider of end-to-end IT services and solutions for Global 1000 companies. We use a client-centric Global Engagement Model that combines local, senior, and on-site resources with the cost, scale, and quality advantages of off-shore operations.
Learn the technology thoroughly and start developing applications (of low effort and complexity) in assigned area of responsibility on ERP/CRM system; under regular supervision of a senior developer
- Acts under continuous guidance and support to develop test and document applications.
- Interpret the application/feature/component design to develop the same in accordance with user stories/ specifications as per directions provided
- Code debug test document and communicate product/component/feature development stages.
- Adhere to project timelines and communicate effectively over e-mails and conversations
- Listen and learn how to effectively interact with customers.
- Learn technology business domain system domain.
Measures of Outcomes:
- Completion of applicable technical/domain certifications
- Adherence to coding standards set by ERP/CRM Practice.
- Set goals in NorthStar timely measure the progress and update accordingly.
- Follow up with reporting manager to complete feedback check-in process before due date.
- Completion of all mandatory training requirements (technology/industry specific trainings UST mandatory trainings)
- Good performance rating for the trainings attended (if applicable).
- Reduction of reoccurrence of known defects
- Quick turnaround of bugs
- Adherence to schedule and timelines
- Adhere to SLAs where applicable (if support)
- Understand the requirements/user stories
- Understand the design/LLD and link it to requirements/user stories
Configuration and Coding:
- Learn coding standards and implement in development. Develop code with minimal guidance. Implement review comments and try to minimize the number of review comments given by lead after code review.
- Create and conduct unit testing.
- Test class coverage above 80%.
retest defects and document root cause analysis.
- Create documentation for one’s own work
- Report status of tasks assigned
- Comply with project related reporting standards and process
- Consume and contribute project related documents
- Adhere to release management process
- Develop feature / component with good understanding of the business problem being addressed for the client.
- A proactive team player
- Good written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to debug and do RCA for any defects reported by testing team.
- Perform and evaluate test results against product specifications
- Develop user interfaces and business software components
- A quick learner who can adapt to learning new technologies relevant to ERP/CRM.
- Experience in researching system/performance issues
- Ability to prepare test data and steps for unit integration and production testing as per project needs.
- Learn various ERP/CRM cloud platform features and automations.
- Knowledge of coding best practices and understanding the limitations of coding.
- Experience using data loading tools.
- Knowledge on staging deployment and solving deployment errors.
- Knowledge of Agile Methods – Scrum and Kanban
JD for ABAP Trained: Skills required for ABAP Trained: 1. Good Knowledge in SAP technical (ABAP, BAPIs, User Exits, etc.) 2. Good Understanding in Data Dictionary, Classes, OOABAP, Module-pool programming, SAP Scripts, BDCs, LSMW, IDOCs BADIs Enhancement Spots, ALE/IDOC. 3. Detailed knowledge of SAP NetWeaver Architecture. 4. Strong problem-solving skill. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, influencing and interpersonal 5. Candidate should have completed his/her training. 6. Candidate should be an immediate joiner. 7. Should be a graduate in any of the streams like B.Tech/MBA/MCA 8. Should be a pass out in the year 2020/2021/2022.
How To Apply For UST Global Recruitment 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
UST Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates