UST Global Recruitment 2023: UST Global has to recruit candidates for Associate I – Data Analysis off-campus in Bangalore Karnataka. The candidates who are completed B.Tech/MBA/MCA is Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
UST Global Recruitment Drive 2023
UST Global Recruitment 2023:
|Company name||UST Global|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
UST Global Company Profile:
UST Global: UST Global is a leading provider of end-to-end IT services and solutions for Global 1000 companies. We use a client-centric Global Engagement Model that combines local, senior, and on-site resources with the cost, scale, and quality advantages of off-shore operations.
Entry level position with the primary responsibility of collecting data and basic analysis of results using statistical techniques. Works under direct supervision.
- Undertakes data collection from multiple sources; including primary secondary internal and external sources to generate relevant data for analysis.
- Assists in reorganizing the data in a format that can be easily read by either a machine or an p individual. Assists in interpreting raw data.
- Compile data on Excel worksheets. Assists in management and maintenance of database and master data. This will include creation updates and deletions.
- Assist in developing reports using data that effectively communicate trends patterns and predictions using relevant data.
- Set FAST goals
Measures of Outcomes:
- Adhere to schedule on all tasks
- Quality: perform check for errors in data collection and presentation
- Timely update of databases and reports upon collection of new data points
- Number of insights generated for business decisions
- Number of all mandatory trainings completed
- Acquiring data from various sources
- Consider only relevant data from the mined data and convert into a consistent format to be analyzed.
- Create reports depicting the trends and behaviours from the analyzed data
- Create documentation for own personal work product; perform peer review of documentation of others’ work
- Consume and contribute to project related documents
libraries and client universities
- Report status of tasks assigned
- Comply with project related reporting standards/process
- Create efficient and reusable code. Follows coding best practices.
- Organize and manage the changes and revisions to code. Use a version control tool for example git
- Provide quality assurance of imported data; work with Quality Assurance Analyst as needed.
- Set FAST Goals and seek feedback from supervisor
- Analytical Skills: Basic knowledge of working with large amounts of data: facts figures and number crunching. Basic knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis software
- Communication Skills: Ability to present findings or translate the data into understandable documents
- Critical Thinking: Ability to analyze numbers trends and data
- Attention to Detail: Ensure correct data and reports update
- Mathematical ability to estimate numerical data
- Work in a team environment
- Proactively ask for help when required
- Proficient in mathematics and calculations.
- Spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Basic knowledge of Tableau or PowerBI
- Operating Systems and software platforms
- Code version control e.g. git bitbucket etc.
Undertakes data collection from multiple sources; including primary secondary internal and external sources to generate relevant data for analysis. Assists in reorganizing the data in a format that can be easily read by either a machine or an p individual. Assists in interpreting raw data. Compile data on Excel worksheets. Assists in management and maintenance of database and master data. This will include creation updates and deletions.
How To Apply For UST Global Recruitment 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
UST Recruitment 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates