Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. Now Vodafone hiring graduates as Software Interns. If You Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Vodafone Recruitment Drive
Vodafone Recruitment Drive Details:
|Best in Industry
Vodafone Recruitment Drive Job Description:
Vodafone hiring candidates for the role of Intern for the Pune, India location. The complete details about Vodafone Off-Campus Hiring 2021 are as follows.
- Job Position:- Intern
- Job Location:- Pune, India
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Full Time / Part Time:- Full Time
- Contract Type:- Permanent
- Job Posted date:-06th October 2021
Vodafone Skills Required:-
- Data Modelling
- Data Visualisation
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Data Management and Transformation
- AI – Deep and Machine Learning
- Leading Organisation Culture and Change
- Strategic Mindset
Vodafone Job Description:-
- The Business Intelligence Advisor supports in the delivery of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which play a key role in strategic planning and allow the organisation to gather, store, access and analyse business data to inform decision-making.
- The Business Intelligence Advisor conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in ensuring the business receives a great information service that is central to their commercial decision making and growing the reliability and creativity of BIs solutions and services.
- They support the team with detailed data analysis, implement dashboards and ensure decision support systems are in place that best serve the business in their decision making, whilst adhering to Standards, policy and legislation. Typically reports to the Business Intelligence Manager.
Vodafone Job Responsibility
- Follows processes to deliver tasks which support the team with designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards and understands the business needs and transforming them into a feasible technical solutions;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information with internal teams in a concise and logical way;
- Delivers assigned tasks in supporting centralising and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance and special report requests;
- Delivers activities which help establish and maintain processes to analyse requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
How to Apply For Vodafone Off-Campus Hiring
• The Eligible candidates click on Apply Link
• Read the job details carefully and click on the apply button
• Now add the high school, secondary school details
• Attach your CV
• After completing click on submit button
Vodafone Off-Campus Drive 2021: Apply Now
If you are applicable for this Vodafone off-campus recruitment drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today’s job updates updated more of the campus and walking drive updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates