Volvo Freshers Drive 2022: Now Volvo Groups has to recruit candidates for the position of Associate Software Engineer through online drive 2022. Volvo Groups conducting recruitment drive of Bachelor or Master’s degree (BE/B.Tech/MCA). It’s an excellent opportunity to make their career in IT they must attend the Volvo Groups Recruitment drive. Volvo recruitment drive applied through online mode. Eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates update and more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Volvo Jobs Hiring 2022
Volvo Recruitment Hiring Details:
|Company Name||Volvo Groups|
|Qualification||Bachelor or Master’s degree (BE/B.Tech/MCA)|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Experience||Freshers 0-6 years|
|Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industries|
About Volvo Groups Careers:
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing, and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change, and Customer Success.
Volvo Hiring Drive Details:
- Positions: Associate Software Engineer
- Industry Type: Volvo Groups
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Eligible Batches: Freshers 0-6 years
Solution Delivery Unit Commercial Solutions:
Solution delivery Unit Commercial Solutions “Market and Sell Total Offer/Deliver & Develop Customer Loyalty” is a global unit within IT Services. The mission of the unit is to ensure that the Volvo Group´s IT solutions and IT projects within the area of Commercial Solutions are managed in an optimal way.
Solution Centre VTM&S:
The Solution Centre VTM&S is the function within Solution delivery Unit Commercial Solutions that is managing delivery responsibilities for core solutions for the sub-portfolios Prospect & customer management, Complete Offer, and Sales Order Planning. The function has full responsibility for runtime (cost, quality of service) and for the delivery of projects.
The function is staffed with its own resources including experts in the corresponding Commercial Solutions area. The function is supporting roadmap design and long-term plan in its area and is responsible to drive deliveries according to the global solutions agenda.
Role mission & context:
As an associate software engineer, you will be working with the Development, Implementation, and Maintenance of applications, using .Net technologies.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Chapter Lead .Net India.
- Develop and test features according to the requirement, using appointed tools and technologies, keeping in mind quality, cost, and timeline.
- Coordinate and cooperate with multiple stakeholders like Business Analysts, Architects, other developers, Solution leaders, and Delivery managers.
- Actively participate during requirement collection and system analysis phase, along with Business Analysts and Architects.
- Work with low-level design and impact analysis to introduce new changes.
- Follow all coding/testing guidelines and best practices.
- Build, release and deploy on test environments.
- Branching from and merging to version control systems like TFS and GIT.
- Support implementations/Rollouts of new/old features in non-prod/Prod environments.
- Support and fix production issues.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (BE/B.Tech/MCA)
- Hands-on experience with MVC.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and Design Patterns.
- Very good knowledge on OOPS concepts and SOLID principles
- Experience in Test driven development. Xunit/ nunit /any other testing framework.
- Strong skills in Microsoft SQL language.
- Good knowledge and experience writing and using unit tests
- Value add: Microservices architecture, Angular(2 and above), .NET 6.0, Python, DevOps, and Azure technologies.
- Eager to work with new technologies and processes.
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills.
- You can navigate with ease in a multi-cultural, distributed environment and actively cooperate with various stakeholders
- You focus strongly on quality and you have a personal drive to reach objectives and targets
- You have a strong customer focus
- Continuous improvement is your nature and you can drive changes
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement.
- The availability to travel occasionally is based on project requirements.
Last application date
How To Apply For Volvo groups Openings 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Volvo groups Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates