WebMD Off-Campus Drive: Now WebMD Careers Hiring for the Position of Trainee SDET. Those who have completed BE / B.Tech are eligible for this Drive. eligible candidates are applying as soon as possible. If Not please today’s job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
WebMD Recruitment Drive
WebMD Freshers Drive Details:
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
||Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra|
About WebMD Careers:
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
Job Description :
- Strong knowledge of Manual and Automated Web application testing & API Testing
- Good understanding of testing tools such as Selenium Web Driver using Java or C#
- Familiarity with Manual API testing with tools like Postman or Advance Rest Client, or automation testing using RestAssured is good to have
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools – Jenkins or any other similar tool is good to have
- Understanding of JIRA, Git, and other tools will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Exposure to different types of tests: integration, system, regression, positive, negative is good to have
- Exposure to different types of testing: functionality, back end, user interface, unit is good to have
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail and willingness to learn new aspects of testing
- Demonstrate analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate the ability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously
Role & Responsibilities:
- Attend daily stand ups and weekly planning meetings. Interact with product management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of requirements and testing objectives
- Create and design test cases and acceptance criteria from user stories, and product requirements under the guidance of senior engineers
- Assist in creating and maintaining comprehensive test scripts and documentation on products
- Assist in creating and maintaining an automation test framework and test cases for functional and regression test execution
- Assist in creating and executing manual test cases
- Work timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
How To Apply For WebMD Openings Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
WebMD Hiring Drive 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates