Wells Fargo Recruitment Drive: Today Wells Fargo is going to Recruit Graduates for the position of Program Associate. Selected candidates are located in Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad. Those who are from BE/B.Tech 2022 Passed out Candidates Are eligible for this job. If you are looking to Apply for this Wells Fargo Freshers Drive-2022 Apply As Soon As Possible. If Not please today’s job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Wells Fargo Jobs Drive
Wells Fargo Walk-in Drive Details:
|Company name||Wells Fargo|
|Job Title||Program Associate|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad – India|
About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government, and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
We are looking for an engineer with significant experience in building software solutions for business problems. Responsibilities for this position will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Design, develop and test software engineering solutions to perform at scale
• Maintain reusable and reliable code and test coverage leveraging appropriate tools
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify application-related bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Demonstrate understanding of Business Continuity Planning, quality, security, and compliance requirements for supported areas
• Adhere to the coding standards and contribute to various aspects of application development such as robustness, scalability, simplification, and automation
• Interact with multiple stakeholders across locations to achieve the desired goal
• Work in an agile environment to deliver a high-quality product
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Good spoken and written English skills to effectively communicate technical concepts
• Strong logical, analytical skills and a systematic problem-solving approach
• Strong programming skills in modern languages such as Java, C#, SQL, and Python
• Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Intermediate level expertise in data structures and algorithms and object-oriented programming
• Solid understanding in at least one of: Relational data stores, Operating systems, Computer architecture, Networking, and Performance Engineering
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals and work under pressure in a dynamic and demanding environment
• Detail-oriented, results-driven, accountable and able to work with multiple priorities
• Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem-solving skills
• Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
• Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
• Working knowledge of Agile/TDD processes
Under Graduate Qualification:
BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Information science, Information Technology)
Minimum Marks 70% Graduation in 2022 No Backlogs Accepted
*Note: Candidate should have a UG qualification
How To Apply For Wells Fargo Openings 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Wells Fargo Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates