Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.If you applicable to this post then apply ASAP, If Not Suitable for these jobs can check todaysjobupdates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Wipro Service Desk Hiring for 2020 Graduates (Non- Engineering)
• 10th or equivalent: Pass
• 12th or equivalent: Pass
• Graduation: Pass Year of Passing: 2020 ONLY
• Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
• Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
• Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
• Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
• Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
• Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
• All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
• Candidates should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
• Candidates must not have more than three years of gap in education between 10th and graduation.
• Candidates must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
• Candidates who have appeared in any selection process (Online assessment / Tech & HR Interview) held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligibleCompensation: Non – Engineering – 1.8 Lacs Per Annum
• Preliminary screening 15-20 minutes discussion that allows participants to showcase their knowledge and views on any given topic
Upon selection in the preliminary screening, candidate will be required to go through Voice Interview followed by HR interview.
Please note that selection process will be conducted Virtually.
Note: Current location / work location- Preferred is Pune , limited seats for Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai . The candidate should be open to relocate
CLICK HERE TO :APPLY