Wipro Recruitment 2021: WIPRO Work Integrated Learning program to hire freshers, B.Sc / BCA graduates of 2021 engineering talent across the country. Below provided the Wipro WILP Registration process and Wipro WILP Registration Dates & Wipro WILP Exam Dates & Timings.
Wipro WILP 2021 Batch Hiring-Registration Link
Wipro WILP 2021 Drive
|Job Title||Wipro WILP|
|Qualification||B.Sc / BCA|
|Type of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
|Experience||2022 Batch Freshers|
|Job location||Pan India|
|Last dates||24 October 2021 12:00 PM|
|Test Location||Online ( Virtual)|
|Salary||Rs 3.50 LPA – INR 15,488.00 – INR 23,000.00 per Month|
Please share this Page/link with Your Classmates & Your College Groups to reach all Your Friends without Missing this Grate Opportunity.
About Company: Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro WILP Recruitment For 2021 Batch Freshers – Eligibility, Online Registration Link
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Last date to apply: 24 October 2021 12:00 PM
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Year of passing – 2022
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
Stipend Details (INR Per Month):
- 1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
- 2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 +533 (ESI)
- 3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year: 23,000
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
How To Apply For Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program Drive 2021:
• The Eligible candidates click on Apply Link
• Read the job details carefully and click on the apply button
• Now add the high school, secondary school details
• Attach your CV
• After completing click on submit button
Wipro WILP (Work Integrated Learning Program) Recruitment Drive 2021:Apply Now
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates