Zebra Technologies Designs develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement Zebra Technologies Hiring as Data Scientist-I for Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree Graduates. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Zebra Technologies Recruitment Drive
Zebra Technologies Recruitment Drive Details:
|Company name||Zebra Technologies|
|Job Title||Data Scientist-I|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Zebra Technologies Recruitment Drive Job Description:
- Interacts with product and service teams to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments.
- Supports Development of Data Model using LookML (Coding language used on Google BI Platform – Looker)
- Support the creation of analytical models with emphasis on predictive and prescriptive analytics apart from Descriptive.
- Support creation of visualization representing patterns/trends in data
- Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments to managers
- Supports the development and coding of software programs, algorithms and automated scripts to cleanse, integrate, and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources.
- Support Integration of statistical models into Zebra’s platforms, products or services by collaborating with the software development team
- Evaluate new data to collect for products or services under consideration for development or in the development cycle
- Bachelors degree, Masters or Ph.D. in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related discipline preferred
- 0-2 years
- Statistics modeling and algorithms
- Machine Learning experience including deep learning and neural networks, genetics algorithm, etc
- Working knowledge with big data – Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark R. Hands-on experience preferred
- Data Mining
- Data Visualization and visualization analysis tools including R
- Work/project experience in sensors, IoT, mobile industry highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Comfortable presenting to Sr Management and CxO level executives
- Self-motivated and self-starting with a high degree of work ethic
How to Apply for Zebra Technologies Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Zebra Technologies Recruitment Drive: Apply Link
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates