Zebra Technologies Designs develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement Zebra Technologies Hiring as Software Engineer I for Bachelor’s degree, in an IT-related field or the equivalent of education from BITS / IIT’s / NIT’s/Reputed colleges. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please todayjobupdates updated with more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Zebra Technologies Recruitment Drive
Zebra Technologies Recruitment Drive Details:
|Company name||Zebra Technologies|
|Job Title||Software Engineer, I|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree, in an IT-related field or the equivalent of education from BITS / IIT’s / NIT’s/Reputed colleges|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Zebra Technologies Drive Details:
Job Process: Software Engineer, I
Primary Location: India- Pune
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree, in an IT-related field or the equivalent of education from BITS / IIT’s / NIT’s/Reputed colleges
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Job Category: Full Time
- Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems.
- Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency.
- Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation.
- Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
- Follows established processes and directions
- Establishes requirements for less complex design projects
- Works on Completing all phases of Software engineering design projects
- Works on analysis of processes and deliver results to necessary stakeholders
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results
- Works with latest technologies and new approaches
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
- Bachelor’s degree, in an IT-related field, or the equivalent of education from BITS / IIT’s / NIT’s/Reputed colleges.
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Good knowledge of the following technologies.
- Core Java
- Web Services
- HTML/ HTML5
- CSS / CSS3
- Understanding and Writing SQL Queries.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Must be flexible and able to “think creatively”.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Development.
- Ability to implement and follow programming standards.
- Strong knowledge of system development life cycle methodology.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.
How To Apply For Zebra Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
Zebra Recruitment Drive 2021: Apply Now
If you are applicable for this Zebra recruitment drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today job updates updated more of campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates