Zynga Recruitment Drive: Now Zynga company has to conduct an Off-campus drive for freshers as Application Security Engineer location at Bangalore. the eligible candidates are those who are complete B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical, or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience as a software engineering or security practitioner. the eligible candidates are applying for this Zynga Recruitment Drive as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these post
Zynga Off-campus Drive
Zynga Off-campus Drive Details:
|Year Of Possing||Recent Graduate|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Functional Area||Application Security Engineer|
|Salary||Better in industries|
A bout Zynga:
Zynga Inc. is an American social game developer running social video game services and founded in April 2007 with headquarters in San Francisco, California, United States. The company primarily focuses on mobile and social networking platforms. Zynga states its mission as “connecting the world through games. Zynga was founded in April 2007 by Mark Pincus, Eric Schiermeyer, Justin Waldron, Michael Luxton, Steve Schoettler, and Andrew Trader under the name Presidio Media. The company name changed to Zynga in July 2007. Zynga was named after Pincus’ American bulldog “Zinga”, and uses an image of a bulldog as its logo. Zynga’s first game, Texas Hold’Em Poker, now known as Zynga Poker, was released on Facebook in July 2007. It was the first game Facebook introduced on its social networking platform.
- Conduct penetration testing against native mobile applications, web services, Cloud (AWS and GCP) front-end & back-end services
- Validate internal, external and crowd-sourced application security findings and articulate them to studio engineering teams.
- Conduct infrastructure assessments of Cloud, network, and data services that support Zynga gaming platforms
- Help maintain security engineering infrastructure services and custom tooling used by the application security team
- Perform reverse engineering of mobile application products and/or source code reviews (manual and SAST code audits) as needed
- Participate in documenting game architecture and performing threat modeling for white-box assessment activities
- Be able to think both offensively (like a hacker) and defensively (evaluating product security and security architecture)
- Aspire to be a subject matter expert for secure coding practices, penetration testing, mobile platform security and all aspects of application and product security
- Perform any other application security or product security related activities or tasks as needed or directed
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience as a software engineering or security practitioner.
- A pen-test certification such as Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), OSWE, OSCE, GPEN, GMOB, GWAPT, GXPN, or willing to work towards ultimately obtaining one.
- Experience: 0-5 yrs in field, entry level
- Experience with one or more of Java, C, C++, C#, Go, Python, PHP, Obj-C/Swift, and familiarity with compiler/build environment for mobile applications, Linux and OSX
- Ability to thrive in an informal, startup environment
- Ability to learn what you don’t know, rapid learning of new technologies and languages, and problem solve on the boundaries of your knowledge set.
- Travel: No routine travel required. Infrequent travel required (yearly team meeting)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
How To Apply For Zynga Off-Campus Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Zynga Recruitment 2021 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates